It is such a beautiful day today. Even if it is only 18º, the sun is shining, the birds are all a-twitter, and the squirrels are sunning themselves in what is left of the big box elder tree in the backyard.
I noticed a couple of days ago that I suddenly have birds everywhere in my back yard, too. It's just as cold here as it is at your house, but at least the birds are back. And spring training for major league baseball started last week, too. Spring must not be too far away!
2 comments:
At least you have sunshine!!!
It's 34 here, windy and rainy.
Bummer.
Our squirls have just started running around.
I noticed a couple of days ago that I suddenly have birds everywhere in my back yard, too. It's just as cold here as it is at your house, but at least the birds are back. And spring training for major league baseball started last week, too. Spring must not be too far away!
Post a Comment