Funny DynoChick! I think about all the time I spent cleaning things like walls and tiles for us to rip out. You are right, once it is stripped the dust will be gone. I keep telling myself, "It's so dusty because the mouldings and casings are not up. " Oh well...my tidy aunt just dropped by..YIKES!!! the place is a wreck.
2 comments:
LOL...my mantle has 1/2 inch of dust on it. I keep telling myself that the dust will go away when I strip the paint off.
Funny DynoChick! I think about all the time I spent cleaning things like walls and tiles for us to rip out. You are right, once it is stripped the dust will be gone. I keep telling myself, "It's so dusty because the mouldings and casings are not up. " Oh well...my tidy aunt just dropped by..YIKES!!! the place is a wreck.
Post a Comment