Carol: I loved it, too! Got it from the Brooklyn Parrot site. I just love those amazing little birds!
Jan: Yep, Brooklyn, NY! Click on the link and visit the site. It will tell you all about the little birds and how they got there, how they survive. They are AMAZING little birds! They had them in Yacolt (there is a previous post on here about them), but the power company was responsible for killing them all off. So sad. They have them in Chicago, too. I don't think they have any here.
4 comments:
What a great picture! I love it.
Brooklyn New York???? How do these tropical birds survive???
I've saved enough Pepsi points to get a free DVD. Yippee!!!
I wonder if they offer a DVD on how to use a GPS.
Carol: I loved it, too! Got it from the Brooklyn Parrot site. I just love those amazing little birds!
Jan: Yep, Brooklyn, NY! Click on the link and visit the site. It will tell you all about the little birds and how they got there, how they survive. They are AMAZING little birds! They had them in Yacolt (there is a previous post on here about them), but the power company was responsible for killing them all off. So sad. They have them in Chicago, too. I don't think they have any here.
There's a similar bunch of wild parrots in San Francisco. They even made a movie about them (an excellent rental if you like quirky films.)
Post a Comment