
For those who have been wanting a picture -- here it is. This is from around 2005. The wonderful people sitting are my sister Ruby (Sissy to me) and my brother-in-law Johnny. The two gentlemen standing are Bob (on the left) and Mike (on the right) who are my nephews. The old lady in the middle is me (I used to be skinny until I got older). My sister is 22 years older than I. My brother-in-law passed away in 2006 just after their 56th wedding anniversary. Throughout his life he would forget and introduce me to people as his daughter. I loved it! My nephews are more like my brothers because I was born first, then Mike (a year and 10 months later) and then Bob (two years and two months after Mike). We grew up together. We are very close to this day.
3 comments:
I love that picture! A face to put with all the great e-mails I get:>) What wonderful memories you have. That's what life is really all about isn't it?
I was a little hesitant to put it up, but I figured I wasn't going to get any prettier! LOL!!
not sure but I think the guy in the red tee shirt is the best looking haha Luv Ya Auntie
Post a Comment