Well, I must say, it is an absolutely beautiful day. The sun is shining brightly, I saw two geese coming back (surely they know something we don't), and it is 30ยบ! Wahoo!!
Not only that, Sammy has finally updated his blog! What more could you ask for?! LOL
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















4 comments:
I'm so glad that things turned around for you. My! You did sound discouraged yesterday. ;>
Have a blessed Easter! Thanks for visiting me today...
Sandy...It was cold here in Grand Blanc but I forced myself to start working in the areas of my yard that didn't have snow. Grrrrr.
The geese are here also. We usually have 3 pairs that have their babies here but there was at least 25 geese here today.
Have a wonderful Easter.
I hate to sound disappointing but it looks like we are in for more snow. Where is spring?
I am so ready for warm weather it just snowed here in Wisconsin just when most of our snow had melted!!!!! Today is sunny though cold but sunny!!!!
Post a Comment