Trying to bring a smile to your face.
I am aDaffodil What Flower Are You?
I couldn't believe it. It's almost like someone painted that picture. It's so beautiful!
WOW!!I want that yard!
It looks painted. I wonder if that was photo shopped. If it wasn't...I would love that garden. All my favorite colors.
What are those purple trees, I wonder......mouthwatering colors! thanks for sharing Sandy!
I have no idea. Maybe crape myrtles? Or maybe mountain laurel?
Every photo I have ever seen of Victoria BC is that pretty. I went to Vancouver a couple of times but not west over to the island . One day......just maybe..
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I couldn't believe it. It's almost like someone painted that picture. It's so beautiful!
WOW!!
I want that yard!
It looks painted. I wonder if that was photo shopped. If it wasn't...I would love that garden. All my favorite colors.
What are those purple trees, I wonder......mouthwatering colors! thanks for sharing Sandy!
I have no idea. Maybe crape myrtles? Or maybe mountain laurel?
Every photo I have ever seen of Victoria BC is that pretty. I went to Vancouver a couple of times but not west over to the island . One day......just maybe..
Post a Comment