Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Learning New Stuff

I learned some new stuff! I see all this cool stuff on other people's blogs and most of the time I just drool.... but every once in awhile I just have to have it. I tried to figure this stuff out on my own, but sometimes the brain just doesn't work in this blog world. So, I resort to asking the lovely people who write the blogs that have the cools stuff if they would mind telling me how they put such cool things on their blog. And they were gracious enough to impart their knowledge.

Now, thanks to Mike at Foxcroft I have a neat counter on my blog and thanks to Dynochick at Gear Acres a "way-cool" (thanks, Devin Michael, for that phrase - he's my grandson that lives in TX) weather sticker.

How cool is that?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job. I look forward to reading your blog everyday . luv ya

Jan Marie said...

Glad to see you figured out the weather sticker. If I remember right, it took me several attempts.

My computer skills are improving by having a blog. And keeping our brain cells active is a good thing. Except when I can't get blogger to do what I want it to!!!!

I'll be reading Curley's Corner to keep up on what is going on in Taylor. I work just down the road in Romulus on Ecorse and 275.