Friday, February 22, 2008

Dinner

My hubby and I went out to dinner with Mikey this evening. It wasn't anything fancy. We aren't the fancy type. It was nice just sitting there enjoying the food and talking. We don't get to do that often enough. I hope he enjoyed it because I sure know I did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy I just loved your flower quize! I put one on my site. I hope you don't mind.

Anonymous said...

Hello Sandy! Your blog is darling! Thank you for taking time our of your busy day to do my little survey, I really appreciate it!~xo

Anonymous said...

Yes dinner was great but the conversation that we had was the best which it always is . Luv Ya both, you are very special people to me ,my family .Mikey

Larry said...

Hello Sandy!!

SWMBO and I were going to go out to dinner last Friday night too! Instead, we bought a container of Banquet Chicken, some extra cheesy Mac & Cheese along with some pastry. Went home made the food, and the curled up in bed to eat and watch a movie. It was very nice.