
I have been tagged!
I have been tagged by my dear friend Carol at http://charliandme.blogspot.com/ to do a post listing five addictions I have.
So the name of the game is ADDICTION......
The rules of the tag are as follows:
Name five things you are addicted to.
Write a post.
Next invite five other bloggers to participate in the tag.
Then notify each of the bloggers you picked that they have been tagged.
Write a post.
Next invite five other bloggers to participate in the tag.
Then notify each of the bloggers you picked that they have been tagged.
1. My Computer.... That just goes without saying! I love to blog, to check on all of my blogger friends, play games, enter my points for My Coke Rewards.
2. The Big Bang Theory.... I absolutely LOVE that show! I try to never miss it. I definitely get the humor!
3. Solitaire.... Spider, Free Cell, Pyramid, Golf... so many games, so little time....
4. Candles..... Spice, Pumpkin, Apple Cinnamon, Cucumber & Melon, Eucalyptus... candles in jars, candles on pedestals...
5. Bookworm...... My nephew Mike introduced me to this game. I liked it so well I purchased it and have been hooked ever since!
OK, there you have it.... My secrets are out..... Now it's your turn.....
I am now supposed to tag five other bloggers. If I haven't tagged you, and you would like to join in the fun, please consider yourself tagged.....
Larry over at http://simpsonsfolly.blogspot.com/
Jenni over at http://1311vernon.blogspot.com/
Jayne over at http://daintydigs.blogspot.com/
Nate over at http://nodaknateinnyc.blogspot.com/
and
Daryl E over at http://onthem104.blogspot.com/
I can't hardly wait to see what you post!


















3 comments:
Thank you for the visit and the glowing commendation. Nice to see Daryl on your list - she's great.
I enjoyed your previous post as well - for me, the real aroma of Christmas was oranges, which were always in season when I grew up in India.
Great answers. I see your a Bookworm addict too LOL
Its been a crazy time here at the office and our crack IT dept did some upgrading and lost all 'favorite' list! Sigh ..
Thank you for the tag.... I promise to get to it soon ...
:-Daryl
Post a Comment