Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hi...

Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater.

If you give her a house, she'll give you a home.

If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal.

If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart.

She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any crap, be ready to receive a ton of sh*t.

(I'm back! Whew! It's been rough. Threw my back out (could possibly be a herniated disk) and totally wrecked Christmas. Couldn't stand, couldn't sit. Flat on my back in bed from Christmas Day until Tuesday when I went back to work. But the hubs was worth his weight in gold! He waited on me hand and foot, fed the girls (our two cats) and even cleaned the litter box! He was absolutely wonderful!!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sandy, So sorry to hear you haven't been well. those hubbys come through big time when you need them don't they? I hope your up, and about, and feeling better soon. Happy New Year to you and your family.

St. Blogwen said...

Oooh, OWW!! I wondered why I hadn't heard from you for awhile! Keep us posted on what they think you ought to do about it long term.

Ai haz teh owee 4 U!

Happee Noo Year 2 use ennywayz!

RiverPoet said...

Happy New Year, Sandy!

I hope your back is soon feeling better again - Peace - D

Jayne said...

Happy New Year, Sandy! I'm so sorry you hurt your back--ouch. Hope they figure out what's wrong and fix it. How nice of your husband to take care of you & the girls while you were down. I'm still laughing at the "kitteh-speak" in St. Blogwen's comment!

Josh said...

I'm glad you're on the mend, Sandy. Wishing you all the best in 2009!