Sunday, December 21, 2008

Mike Huston

I read a blog titled High Country Archer. The man who writes the blog is husband and soul mate to a wonderful lady who is a very accomplished photographer and is a wildlife rehabilitator. He puts words down that touch your soul. He has posted a piece entitled Christmas, and this is the link to the post. I think it is beautifully written and well-worth the read. Please stop in and read what he has written. Enjoy!

http://highcountryarcher.blogspot.com/2008/12/christmas.html

2 comments:

Mike "Hawk" Huston said...

Thanks for adding this story of mine to your blog... sometimes i write these short stories and find that someone actually likes to read them....lol... I wish for you a merry CHRISTMAS and for good health and happiness in all you do... Hawk a/ho

Stacey Olson said...

I think I know this guy.. lol... thank you so much for the link... Merry Christmas to you and yours.. stay warm and safe this holiday season.