I love fog (when I don't have to drive or walk in it). It's like a heavy snow -- it muffles sounds AND it slows down the flights (I live by Metro Airport). The squirrels must be happy - they've been running across the top of the house all morning!
I enjoy Fog. We get a lot of it living on the river. Its fun when the clouds settle in the valley here. Makes for interesting drives into work in the morning.
Where in Michigan are you? My wife and I vacation with family in northern michigan every summer.
And im not excited about 32. Or 33,34,35, or 36...............you get the picture. LOL.
Roscommon? WOW! Small world. We hang out on Higgins Lake 3-4 times a summer. But we've aptly renamed Roscommon RosCOMPTON! I do love it up there. Its great to get away from the Cincy heat. Its never above 80 and the water is always clear.
I have family in Rochester Hills.Ive been to Detroit a few times. I do love Ford Field and Greektown. My in-laws visit the casinos there quite often.They do contribute to the economy of Detroit rather well. LOL.
Thanks. She's a cutie. I think she looks more like ME. LOL.
And yes...she DOES approve. The chair has become her NEW bed. I gave up trying to keep her off the new furniture a LONG time ago. We just have an ample supply of pet hair rollers.
Hey Sandy Pandy: Are you kidding me? Everyone knows that to be in a Fog is sure blood curdling screaming fun! Did you see the movie the Fog? I will NEVER (Just like taking a shower with shower curtains at a motel) walk in a fog again!
5 comments:
I enjoy Fog. We get a lot of it living on the river. Its fun when the clouds settle in the valley here. Makes for interesting drives into work in the morning.
Where in Michigan are you? My wife and I vacation with family in northern michigan every summer.
And im not excited about 32. Or 33,34,35, or 36...............you get the picture. LOL.
Roscommon? WOW! Small world. We hang out on Higgins Lake 3-4 times a summer. But we've aptly renamed Roscommon RosCOMPTON! I do love it up there. Its great to get away from the Cincy heat. Its never above 80 and the water is always clear.
I have family in Rochester Hills.Ive been to Detroit a few times. I do love Ford Field and Greektown. My in-laws visit the casinos there quite often.They do contribute to the economy of Detroit rather well. LOL.
Thanks. She's a cutie. I think she looks more like ME. LOL.
And yes...she DOES approve. The chair has become her NEW bed. I gave up trying to keep her off the new furniture a LONG time ago. We just have an ample supply of pet hair rollers.
Yes...Mrs. H's grace. Puppy dog eyes? Hmmmmmmmmm....i think more of the wife as well.
She's a crazy little girl who just turned 2 on the first. We love her to death. She definitely adds some excitement to our lives.
And im sorry...the Lions will never win. EVER!!!
Bring Back Barry.
Do you have a pic?
Hey Sandy Pandy:
Are you kidding me?
Everyone knows that to be in a Fog is sure blood curdling screaming fun!
Did you see the movie the Fog? I will NEVER (Just like taking a shower with shower curtains at a motel) walk in a fog again!
Post a Comment