I am so glad that I'm not famous. I mean, what is up with these "stars"? They run off to some tropical island, get married and then lo and behold.... they don't get along. The wedding wasn't really official. They screech like banshees in public (and everywhere else) and then announce several days later that they aren't GOING to make it legal because they can't stand each other. Puleeeeeeaaaaase! All that money and no brains. What a shame.
6 comments:
Isn't it sad! They have so much potential to do good in this world.
They should be ashamed.
Did you get it
Ron
But don't they make great role models for America's kids?
Sandy, thank you so much for your vote. It was wonderful to get your comment on my blog.
I am sure you would make a gorgeous hooper!
Thank you. Warm wishes from Tokyo,
Deanne
p.s. I agree with you on the celeb thing. (??????)
I personally thought the whole thing wasn't real anyway. When you
have that kind of money, time and ego, all three can't possibly occupy the same space for too long !
Wondering Wanda
Good point, Wanda!
Post a Comment