I have several shows that I really like, but there is one in particular that really has caught my fancy. It is called "The Big Bang Theory" and it is written by the people who do Two and a Half Men (which I used to like, now, not so much).
Sheldon and Leonard are paired as perfectly as Laurel and Hardy, Martin and Lewis or Abbott and Costello. Penny is the perfect "Gracie" to those two. They never cease to make me laugh.
Another one that is very well written (or at least it seems to me that it is) is "Chuck". I love the take-off, or spoof, if you will, on Best Buy and the Geek Squad. Cracks me up.
Then, of course, there is "House". Love that one, too.
Much to my husband's dismay, I also like HGTV -- it's the woman's ESPN!
Well, I've got to run. Jeopardy is on!
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















6 comments:
Awesome. My wife and I both love Big Bang Theory. Unfortunately, due to the writer's strike, we arent getting any new ones. At least though, viwers who have never seen the show before, get to see the first episodes. I wish this strike would end. Im ready for new shows.
I started to watch Chuck, I just dont know if it was written well enough. I tried to like it, being a nerd and all. LOL.
Oh HGTV. I dont mind some of the programs. But really...its not for men. LOL.
But i DO love Jeopardy. My mother and I have almost tried out for Wheel of Fortune. We would clean up on the pair's competition.
Well hopefully sometime you get on the Wheel. I know I would LOVE to before I die. That's one of my "things to do before i die" goals.
I wanna meet pat and be smarmy back to him.
"HGTV--it's the woman's ESPN." I love that line! And it's so true.
With my love of real estate and home repairs, HGTV's on at my house a lot. Not just for women! HA!
Hey Sandy Pandy:
With having only 24 Hours in the day and 13 of them go exclusively towards work, that leaves the remaining 11 to be divided very carefully.
I find that I need at least 6-8 to smile at the world. Then I got the idea of volunteering.
Then I heard TV is going to change in the future. So by the time I get to rock in the rocker, I'll enjoy your program on syndication (I guess)
Post a Comment