I visit a website called Brooklyn Parrots (http://www.brooklynparrots.com/).
I love those little birds. Please visit their site, if you are interested, to read about the issue in Yacolt.
There is cruelty going on with these lovely little birds in Yacolt, Washington. It is total cruelty and major uncaring by the big utility company there. I have posted a "Letter" below that will enable you to sign a REAL petition to try to stop their cruelty. After you visit the site and read you can sign the petition through that site or come back here and sign it through this one. It doesn't matter which way you choose just as long as you take a moment to sign. I copied this letter from a confirmation email I received from the Petition Online people. Thank you for your time.
Dear Friends,
I have just read and signed the online petition: "Stop Clark Public Utility's Killing of Monk Parakeets" hosted on the web by PetitionOnline.com, the free online petition service, at: http://www.PetitionOnline.com/YacoltOP/
I personally agree with what this petition says, and I think you might agree, too. If you can spare a moment, please take a look, and consider signing yourself.
Best wishes, Sandra McIntire
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















1 comment:
Hey Curley,
Yet another comonality. I have always had a fascination with Parrots. I have always wanted one. I just wanted you to know I signed the petition. I had no idea that was going on. The site is going to send me updates.
Post a Comment