One of my friends sent me one of those "getting to know you" emails where you tell your favorite food, movie, smell, etc. I always send them out and send my answers back to the one that sent it to me.
One of the questions was: "What is your favorite sound?"
My answer? My favorite sound is: The sound of my husband's key in the door in the evening.
Of course, the girls are thrilled, too! The other "parent" that spoils them is home! LOL
(You didn't think I was going to get all soppy and not throw in something to laugh at, did you?)
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















6 comments:
That's so sweet! Your husband must be a really great guy. I love those e-mails--I answer them every time I get one. My answer to that question was, my son singing (he does it absentmindedly) and my little dog's snoring. Corny, huh?
Hi, Jayne! Yes, he's a pretty good guy. He has to be to put up with me! LOL
Mine--definitely my dog barking in her sleep. HILARIOUS!!
How could I make my blog look better? More appealing? Attractive?
Let me know.
Thanks'
Hey Sandy Pandy!
I think this is REALLY cool.
You always had the "nack" for the written word.
I'll stay tuned.
Avis
Hey Sandy Pandy:
When your favorite sound is your husbands' key in the door at night, that only means one thing.
You have finally learned how to STOP and smell the Roses!
Post a Comment