I was there for the last game. It was a beautiful night. They had former players take the field one by one after the game. The first player to come on to the field was "The Bird" Mark Fidrych. The crowd went wild. It was great.
Tiger stadium was historic but I must say it was not the best for watching a game. Twice I sat with a pole blocking my sight line.
Comerica is really quite lovely and I really love the Tiger Den area. If you go there check out the great ceramic tile work on the outside of the building. I'm not sure but I think it's Pewebic.
1 comment:
Been there!
I was there for the last game. It was a beautiful night. They had former players take the field one by one after the game. The first player to come on to the field was "The Bird" Mark Fidrych. The crowd went wild. It was great.
Tiger stadium was historic but I must say it was not the best for watching a game. Twice I sat with a pole blocking my sight line.
Comerica is really quite lovely and I really love the Tiger Den area. If you go there check out the great ceramic tile work on the outside of the building. I'm not sure but I think it's Pewebic.
Post a Comment