Saturday, November 7, 2009

Screensavers

I used to have this beautiful screensaver that had a lovely white house (looked like a New England house) with the windows all aglow, and you could see a Christmas tree through the windows. Snow fell and it played "So This Is Christmas." When I got the new computer, that was not one of the files that was loaded from my old one onto the new one. Does anyone have that screensaver? If you do, could you send it to me? Or, if you know where I could go to download it, that would be good, too! I would be forever grateful because it was one of my favorites. I lost so many of my screensavers when I got the new computer. Very big sigh.

2 comments:

Sandi McBride said...

I don't know, but I will definitely look for it for you! Sounds very familiar!
Sandi

Anonymous said...

I get all of my screen savers from American Greetings.com They have some very pretty seasonal and holiday wall paper and screen savers there.