She looks like a very tall 14 y/o and sounds like a 14 y/o with an amateur singing voice. Compare her to Leann Rimes at the same age...no comparison when you compare their respective singing voices.
Kanye did her career a big favor when he grabbed her mic at the VMAs. He's still an a$$, though.
Plus, I just do not feel her music should fall in the country category, teen pop is more like it.
I also feel that most of her songs sound the same but that also goes for a lot of others artists, too.
3 comments:
LMAO!!! ME EITHER! Can she even carry a tune? I'll hold the other end of the can opener for you lol
Sandi
After seeing her on SNL last week I've started to feel the same way. More about her annoyingly sweet personality than her voice though. Ugh.
ditto
She looks like a very tall 14 y/o and sounds like a 14 y/o with an amateur singing voice. Compare her to Leann Rimes at the same age...no comparison when you compare their respective singing voices.
Kanye did her career a big favor when he grabbed her mic at the VMAs. He's still an a$$, though.
Plus, I just do not feel her music should fall in the country category, teen pop is more like it.
I also feel that most of her songs sound the same but that also goes for a lot of others artists, too.
Post a Comment