Saturday, August 9, 2008

You Make Me Smile


Isn't this the sweetest award you have ever seen? Carol at http://charliandme.blogspot.com/ is passing out this adorable award to everyone on her blog roll as well as anyone who stops by to read her blog. Thank you so much Carol!....

Since Carol was kind enough to pass this award on to me, and suggest that I do the same, I would like to pass this lovely little award on to everyone who stops by to read my blog as well as those already on my favorite list. Like Carol, I feel there isn't a blog I have visited that hasn't made me smile so please feel free to pick up this little cutie for yourself.......
Now there is one tiny little catch..... There is a tag that goes along with the award. The tag is this. Name Five Songs That You Are Embarrassed To Sing......
Well, I've been singing since I was about 4 years old. I have sang all kinds of songs, and I don't think there IS anything that I'm embarrassed to sing! What a quandary... Of course, now that I'm "older" I don't quite sound like I used to in my younger days, so I don't sing in front of too many people anymore!

3 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

Aww, thanks, Sandy! :-)

You mean to tell me there aren't any songs from when you were in high school that you sing at the top of your lungs in the car, but would die from embarrassment if someone knew you liked them/sang them? I'll be brave and list mine on E&P either tomorrow or Monday. :-) They're BAD, too. Remember, I grew up in the 1980s.

Daryl said...

Thanks Sandy .. as you may have seen I did this MEME a week or so ago ...

And the other time you tagged me recently I must tell you I had also been tagged for that one before too and I apologize for not telling you that so you understood why I didnt do it ..

YOU always make me smile

:-Daryl

St. Blogwen said...

Thanks for the notice!

Five songs I'm embarrassed to sing? You mean the kind that are so sentimental and semi-heretical that I wouldn't be caught dead . . . or the kind I think are a hoot and a holler but if a pastor search committee heard me singing them, they'd want to kill me?