
I was so excited and pleased to find out that my friend Carol over at http://charliandme.blogspot.com/ had given me this cool award! Thank you, Carol! Of course, I would like to send the award right back to you because you have a wonderful blog filled with stories of tea and tea parties, Charli, family, friends and your beautiful yard and gardens.
The rules for excepting this award are as follows:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate seven other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5. Leave a message for your nominee on their blog.
This becomes the most difficult part of receiving an award for me. How do I chose seven blog's out of all of the wonderful blog's I visit?
Since I can only pick seven then here goes.....
1. Maggie over at http://1901house.blogspot.com/ She has pictures and how-to's on restoring her home, such lovely flowers and the cutest little dog....
2. Nate over at http://fargo1928.blogspot.com/ He is a wonderful young man who started out fixing up a house and ended up with the excitement of going to New York to become a model.
3. Jayne over at http://daintydigs.blogspot.com/ She is a whirlwind with those shingles! She is smart, hard-working and she makes me laugh!
4. Miss Kitty over at http://educatedandpoor.blogspot.com/ She is in education and is still sane! She has lovely Myrtle Mae and all those lovely kittehs!!
5. Sandi over at http://sandimcbride.blogspot.com/ She has a wonderful spot! And there's Pye (who's running for Prezzydent) and the lovely MindyLou (who's running for Veep) and canning instructions....
6. Maryam over at http://moroccanmaryam.typepad.com/about.html She has the most DIVINE blog. Beautiful pictures. So many wonderful, interesting things to say... and
7. Deanne over at http://sushizume.com/ She is a delightful young lady that is a master at hooping. She teaches hooping, has a cool spot called TokyoMade, and her blog is a delight to read. And it all started with just one hula hoop!
I am hoping that you all enjoy your award. I really enjoy reading all of your blogs!


















5 comments:
oh wow! thanks! :)
Awww, thanks, Sandy! I'm so glad you like E&P. And now I'm tagged, aren't? Oh boy, I'd better "get crackin'" as my Dad would say.
P.S. How'd you get the music on your blog? I'm enjoying "Heartache Tonight" by the Eagles now...an awesome touch for your site!
Thanks for the help, Sandy! And where exactly is Taylor, MI? My mom is originally from Battle Creek.
Thanks for the award, Sandy! And the compliments, too. Shucks.
Why thank you Sandy! I can't tell you how much I appreciate this...you are a sweetie! (And I am loving this music, sounds very Old England
Sandi
Post a Comment