I am so honored! My friend Daryl over at http://onthem104.blogspot.com/ (out & about in new york city) has bestowed a personally made blog award!
I am so delighted that she finds my spot "just plain fun to read".
I think this is such a great award that I am going to pass it on. They will be in no particular order. I sure hope I don't miss anyone because there are many, many blogger friends that I love to visit!
Naturally I wish to bestow that award right back at Daryl!
Here goes:
Aimee over at http://aimeeroo.com/
We are in over at http://americanfoursquare.blogspot.com/
Josh over at http://bungalow23.com/
Julie over at http://celticanamcara.blogspot.com/
Carol & Charli over at http://charliandme.blogspot.com/
Ree over at http://thepioneerwoman.com/
Jayne over at http://daintydigs.blogspot.com/
Karen in Wichita over at http://quickerfixerupper.blogspot.com/
Kate over at http://dogmogblog.blogspot.com/
Miss Kitty over at http://educatedandpoor.blogspot.com/
Christine over at http://frontporchindiana.blogspot.com/
Dynochick over at http://gearacres.blogspot.com/
Goddess over at http://goddessof4.blogspot.com/
Jamie Dawn over at http://jamiesmindlessblather.blogspot.com/
Michael & Cherie over at http://mandcbuildahouse.typepad.com/
Larry & SWMBO over at http://simpsonsfolly.blogspot.com/
http://oliversbungalow.blogspot.com/
Jen & Stan over at http://1880queenanne.blogspot.com/
Kimberley over at http://tallulahhouse.blogspot.com/
John over at http://thedevilqueen.blogspot.com/
Gregg over at http://petchhouse.blogspot.com/
William over at http://www.theyoungcampaigner.com/
Jenni over at http://1311vernon.blogspot.com/
Gary over at http://thisoldcrackhouse.blogspot.com/
Fred & All over at http://www.oneprojectcloser.com/
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago



















13 comments:
Thanks a lot for the nod! Your blog is very fun to read!
Awww, thanks, Sandy! So sweet of you to name E&P as a "just plain fun to read" blog! Now I'll get cracking on my own list.
Love your blog layout & music, BTW.
Thank you so much for the honor. I've been lax in my blog reading because of a computer virus. Today the computer seems to be better. Later tonight I'll get busy with my own list.
Thank you again Sandy!!!!!!!
Jan
Thanks so much for the award! We're always excited to get an award; this is our SECOND award we've ever received (Larry gave the first E back in March). It's always nice to know that someone is reading!
Your faithful reading and commenting is award enough for me, Sandy, but thank you just the same for the honor.
Sandy, thank you so much :) I really appreciate this award, because a lot of time I'm not sure if reading my ramblings is fun or not!-- glad to know that someone thinks so!
I can't wait to pass this on.
Why, thank you! I really like your blog, too. You always have something on here to make me smile.
Muchas Gracias!
I am so honored!!!! I have had the best weekend ever and this is the icing on the cake!!!! Thankyou so much Sandy,I can't wait to check out the other blogs on your list!!! Many Blessings,Sara
Thank you! I will pass the honor of your recognition onto my four-legged foursome, without whom etc., etc., etc.! Tehy r awwais happee 2 bee maeks teh kyootanphunnies foor u!
I'm late, but thanks, Sandy. So sweet!
Thanks SO much!!!
I was gone for awhile and just now got over here to see this.
:-)
I hope your weekend is going well.
Thank you Sandy! We were busy for the last 3 weeks and haven't been on - What a wonderful gift from a site we enjoy so much!
Post a Comment