I have been remiss. I have been lax. I have not been visiting my favorite blogs this summer. I have been puttering in the flower garden. I have been watching over the lovely miniature Hostas my friend Jan sent me. One of them bloomed a lovely purple bloom. I have been feeding the birds -- and, of course, the squirrels - they invite themselves!
I am hoping you went to see Indrani...
Here is another of my favorites. You will see wonderful recipes, lovely pictures of Charli the lady Schnauzer. There's Blue Monday and Dogs on Thursday and Books on Thursday. There's tea and family. Stop by. You will enjoy her as much as I do (she is a very good friend).
Here's the link to her spot: http://charliandme.blogspot.com/
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















1 comment:
Miniature hostas? Do tell! I need some teensy little hostas for the flower bed around my mailbox.
Post a Comment