Well, yesterday the honeymoon was over -- vacation was done and today it was back to work. Sigh.
Seems the older I get the more I enjoy vacation. Use to be I hated to go on vacation. It messed up my whole routine. Now, not so much. Makes me turn my thoughts to retirement. I could actually retire in two years... or I could wait for 5 years.... but I think the two years has my name written on it.
No driving with all the crazies (you'd be surprised how many crazy people there are on the road at 5:30 in the morning -- not to mention 5:00 in the afternoon). No paying for parking. No paying City of Detroit taxes (non-resident). Jammies could become my uniform.
Of course, I would miss the people I work with. And I love my job -- yep, I love what I do.
I'm going to give it some serious thought, though.
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment