Thursday, May 14, 2009

$$$$$

Well, it's done. The new computer is in and the poor old one is toast. The new monitor is awesome, but I can't get used to all that BRIGHT (drool now folks, it's a 20" widescreen)! The keyboard is much smaller than the old one, but it is easier to use (and a bit quieter). The new mouse is not as comfortable as the old Logitec, but it doesn't have a ball that I will have to clean cat hair off of. The speakers are a whole lot smaller than the old ones, but they sound SO much better. And then there's the new hardrive.... totally, flippin' AWESOME! I have all this space!!! All the crap, uh I mean stuff, from the old hardrive doesn't even make a dent on the new one. I think I'm going to like this. Just mark me spoiled!

3 comments:

Indrani said...

Congrats on acquiring the new model.:)
Happy blogging!

Nathan said...

Whoo! I love a new computer. My computer died a couple months ago and my new one is so much faster. Have fun!!!

Jan Marie said...

That's great 20 inches...wow.

I think I am going to try and nab one of those small netbook laptops for when I travel or need to take my laptop with me.