Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tagged...

I've been tagged!.......

I've been tagged by my good friend Carol, at http://charliandme.blogspot.com/. She has lovely posts about tea and cider mills and turkeys and family.... please pay her a visit. I guarantee that you will love her spot!

This is how the tag works.......

Share seven random or weird Book facts about yourself.Then tag seven other people.

Notify the seven others that they have been tagged.

So here goes.....

1. If someone loans me a hardcover book, I make a book jacket out of paper so that I don't get finger prints all over the cover.

2. One of the scariest books I ever read was Christine.

3. I love Sherlock Holmes, Ellery Queen and Agatha Christie.

4. I have some of the books that I used to read to my son when he was little. They are of of great sentimental value to me. I loved to read to him and he now reads some of the same books to his kids.

5. I used to walk from my house to the Public Library on Fort St. by Southwestern every other day. I would take out 3 books at a time.

6. I love to read Nicholas Sparks' books. My friend buys them and lets me read them first. I think I've read everything he has written!

7. I have all the Harry Potter books, AND I've pre-ordered JK's new one!

The following people are the seven I have chosen for the tag. If you are not on the list and would like to participate please feel free. Just leave me a comment so I will have the opportunity to read your post...

1. Jayne over at http://daintydigs.blogspot.com/
2. St. Blogwen over at http://www.sowsearhouse.blogspot.com/
3. Larry over at http://simpsonsfolly.blogspot.com/
4. Miss Kitty over at http://educatedandpoor.blogspot.com/
5. Nathan over at http://nodaknateinnyc.blogspot.com/
6. Anita over at http://vasavana.blogspot.com/
7. Julie over at http://celticanamcara.blogspot.com/

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Jayne said...

I blogged about my random or weird book facts, too. Thanks, Sandy! I love Nicolas Sparks' books, too, and I even like the movies based on the books, which isn't usually the case.

Miss Kitty said...

Thanks, Sandy! Hmm, I'll have to do some thinking about my weird book facts...there are so many of them. :-) And I agree with you--Christine is one SCAAAARY book. [shudders]

Sandi McBride said...

Isn't it wonderful how with just 7 little things we learn more about the bloggy friends we acquire? I think that's wonderful how you make a cover for the cover of a hard back book...
Sandi

Unknown said...

I posted seven strange things over at the blog but I cheated a little on the tagging. :p

By the way - I too think your book cover idea is fantastic! How VERY considerate!