Today my wonderful, smart, funny, best friend, sister (she's the one holding squirmy Sydney) turns 81! She is one a million, and I am so glad she is my sister!
How blessed you are to have a sister! I know you all had a fabulous birthday celebration. I add my good wishes for many more happy birthdays. Love, Faith
5 comments:
Happy birthday! Many happy returns!
Hey Sandy - email me. I have a funny one for you....
Peace - D
Many happy returns to your sister! Isn't it great to have a best friend in your sibling? :-)
Happy Birthday Sissy!
Hey nice picture and aren't those little ones cute hahaha but then look who their Grandpa is . Luv Ya Auntie nice choice on pictures
How blessed you are to have a sister! I know you all had a fabulous birthday celebration. I add my good wishes for many more happy birthdays. Love, Faith
Post a Comment