Trying to bring a smile to your face.
I am aDaffodil What Flower Are You?
OH MY GOSH!!! That has my howling!!! Too freaking funny. I've never drank in my life....but if I were a guy....I WOULD START just to save me from that group lol. Thanks for the laughs. Have a wonderful day!
Ha ha! Wow Sandy, this is funny.
That's the best reason I ever saw to drink. What a funny picture.
How would you like to wake up to that every morning???Yikes!!!!
Hi, All! Wasn't this a hoot?! I just couldn't resist putting it up!
Eeekk! Those ladies are something else. I don't know just what, but they're something else. What a funny photo! Wonder if it's real?
awww....reminds me of my prom haha Mikey
Sandy....They scare me. !!I don't think they had to worry about the liquor.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That has my howling!!! Too freaking funny. I've never drank in my life....but if I were a guy....I WOULD START just to save me from that group lol. Thanks for the laughs. Have a wonderful day!
Ha ha! Wow Sandy, this is funny.
That's the best reason I ever saw to drink. What a funny picture.
How would you like to wake up to that every morning???
Yikes!!!!
Hi, All! Wasn't this a hoot?! I just couldn't resist putting it up!
Eeekk! Those ladies are something else. I don't know just what, but they're something else. What a funny photo! Wonder if it's real?
awww....reminds me of my prom haha
Mikey
Sandy....They scare me. !!
I don't think they had to worry about the liquor.
Post a Comment