I enjoyed a bit of nature tonight myself. Check it out.
I love owls, too. When I was young, my brother rescued one with a broken wing. We kept it in the garage and brought it food (not sure what - my brother was in charge of that). When he was healed, we set him free. This was one of the tenderest things I ever saw my brother do. He was a hunter, so it may be surprising that he would be so caring, but he loves wildlife and only bags what he eats.
3 comments:
I enjoyed a bit of nature tonight myself. Check it out.
I love owls, too. When I was young, my brother rescued one with a broken wing. We kept it in the garage and brought it food (not sure what - my brother was in charge of that). When he was healed, we set him free. This was one of the tenderest things I ever saw my brother do. He was a hunter, so it may be surprising that he would be so caring, but he loves wildlife and only bags what he eats.
Peace - D
That is so sweet. I love owls too.
so gorgeous...they don't even look real they are so perfect!
Post a Comment