......I'VE BEEN TAGGED!.....
My good friend Carol at http://charliandme.blogspot.com/ has tagged me! I am supposed to list six Quirks about myself.......
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post and then commenting them to let them know that they are "it."
Quirky things about me?... Oh my!...... Well here goes:
1. I have to have socks on my feet. HATE going barefoot!
2. Can't stand to hear a bag crinkle. Have absolutely NO idea why.
3. I love to listen to Christmas music all year 'round.
4. When I eat barbequed ribs or chicken, I have to have them plain. Don't like BBQ sauce!
5. I like to go into the grocery store, get what I came for and then leave.
6. I don't mind washing clothes or drying them, but I hate to fold them!
I have decided that instead of picking 6 bloggers, I will just ask that anyone who is interested in participating go ahead and do so. That way, there's no pressure to come up with Quirks! LOL
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















1 comment:
I like your quirks but no sauce on the ribs? Mine has to be dripping in it. I love listening to Christmas music all year.
Post a Comment