Re: the first comment above. Not a pack of construction workers. Remember the commercial where the ladies all stopped to take their break and look out the window when the good looking guy was taking his soft drink break outside? I don't remember all of the details, but I think the ladies are watching the guys, although pigeons don't really have much to strut where the good looking guy did.
7 comments:
They make me think of a pack of construction workers ogling a pair of unsuspecting women.
Looks like something that would happen at my house!
Peace - D
LOL! I'm with Riverpoeet: this looks like a day at my house! >^..^<
Those poor birds!
Looks to me like they are posing for a Far Side cartoon, lol.
Re: the first comment above. Not a pack of construction workers. Remember the commercial where the ladies all stopped to take their break and look out the window when the good looking guy was taking his soft drink break outside? I don't remember all of the details, but I think the ladies are watching the guys, although pigeons don't really have much to strut where the good looking guy did.
Oh, ladies! Isn't that a great one?!
My girls sit in the window and look out like that (and there's only two of them)!
I remember that commercial! I can't remember what they were selling, but I sure remember those construction workers! LOL!!
Post a Comment