Trying to bring a smile to your face.
I am aDaffodil What Flower Are You?
That's a good one, lol.BTW, did you know that Youiverse widget is overlapping into your posts column and covering up part of your posts? Just thought you might want to know. (I use Firefox but I figure maybe it does the same in all browsers.)Baker
Wonderful!:-Daryl
Thanks for the heads up, Baker! I guess it's time to take the Widget off or move it... Sigh.
that is CLASSIC!D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That's a good one, lol.
BTW, did you know that Youiverse widget is overlapping into your posts column and covering up part of your posts? Just thought you might want to know. (I use Firefox but I figure maybe it does the same in all browsers.)
Baker
Wonderful!
:-Daryl
Thanks for the heads up, Baker! I guess it's time to take the Widget off or move it... Sigh.
that is CLASSIC!
D
Post a Comment