That's really interesting. I'd heard something about this on the news in passing, but didn't know much about it. Thanks for posting the link to the story. Good thing I can't afford granite countertops!
I wish it'd said whether a basement radon remediation system will take care of emissions from the kitchen. Not that I have granite countertops, or could be getting them any time soon!
(Formica probably has its own health issues . . . )
2 comments:
That's really interesting. I'd heard something about this on the news in passing, but didn't know much about it. Thanks for posting the link to the story. Good thing I can't afford granite countertops!
I wish it'd said whether a basement radon remediation system will take care of emissions from the kitchen. Not that I have granite countertops, or could be getting them any time soon!
(Formica probably has its own health issues . . . )
Post a Comment