IMAGINE YOU ARE AT A PARTY .... Tenth floor of a hi-rise building..... AND THEN YOU HAVE TO VISIT THE BATHROOM... You open the door... NOW, REMEMBER THE FLOOR IS JUST A PAINTED FLOOR ! KINDA TAKES YOUR BREATH AWAY..... DOESN'T IT?
Scroll sloooooooowly......
Would this mess up your mind??? Would you be able to walk into this bathroom???
So glad You left a comment. I have been having trouble re- finding and catching up on my fav blogs since the pc troubles.. I think this floor is great.. Love the guy falling.. lol.... Would take some getting used to for sure..
8 comments:
So glad You left a comment. I have been having trouble re- finding and catching up on my fav blogs since the pc troubles..
I think this floor is great.. Love the guy falling.. lol.... Would take some getting used to for sure..
Wow! Yes, it would mess up my mind. LOL Amazing.
Sandy -
The creativity of some people never ceases to amaze me. This is a wild shot, and no - I think I'd have trouble stepping out onto that floor.
Peace - D
Homeowner's response to "where's the bathroom?":
"Down the hall. First door on your right. Watch your step."
Thanks for the laugh, Sandy. I'm sending a link to my brother who was an indoor muralist for a time.
Sure, this would mess up my mind some type of bad. And that soft music is great.
Whooooaaaa, dude! That would certainly make ya think twice, heh?
Thanks so much for your comment about the baby bedding :) I've been trying to find the right things without turning into a Mom-zilla ;)
Have a great day,
Kimberley
What an interesting bathroom floor! I quite like it! I'm not sure if I'd walk on it, though!
LaTeaDah
It would be hard to take that first step! Cool photo!
Post a Comment