
Arte Y Pico at http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
Wow! Imagine my surprise when I found out that I had received an award from one of my favorite bloggers, Carol at http://charliandme.blogspot.com/. Thank you so much Carol! I think you have one of the prettiest blogs around. You have come a long way from, "I don't think I can do that!" There are flowers, Charli, wonderful songs, and Fletcher (who I love to feed every day).
I am so pleased and honored that you thought of me. Thank you very much
This award is "dedicated to many who nourish and enrich the spirit and creativity. They see dedication, creativity, camaraderie, joy, and above all ART, much art. I wish that this prize is entertaining to all those bloggers who day by day share this space and enrich it a little more each day."
Now for the rules:
1) Select 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award, creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogger community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award-winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) The award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show a link of "Arte y pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of the award.
This is always the most difficult part of receiving any of these pass along awards. How does one choose the five blogs? Certainly everyone on my favorite list deserves to receive this award. They are all dedicated and wonderfully creative bloggers who have interesting and entertaining blogs, but since I can only pick five they are as follows:
http://fargo1928.blogspot.com/ Nate is wonderful young man whose blog I found quite awhile ago. He's got a wonderful sense of humor that carried him through his house restoration. Then one day he got "the call" and off to NY he went to be a model! He is the sole reason that I blog today. He gave me the courage to take the plunge, and the rest is history!
http://afocusinthewild.blogspot.com/ Then there's Stacey. I can't say enough about her beautiful photographs of all things wild. The music carries my soul to soar with the eagles!
http://highcountryarcher.blogspot.com/ And then there's Hawk. He is the soul mate of Stacey. He paints pictures with words that are as ancient as Mother Earth. The music is sheer bliss.
http://vasavana.blogspot.com/ And Anita.... a wonderful young woman with courage and wit, a yen to paint, and knowledge of insurance and grants and many other things to share after Hurrican Katrina gave their home the one-two punch.
http://gearacres.blogspot.com/ And Jan... I feel like I've always known her... she is VERY smart, does great things with her house, shares bottle caps, gives encouragement and makes me laugh!
Of course, I read many, many, MANY blogs.... and I feel like they have become my friends. It was very hard to pick just 5... so maybe I should do 5 a day... until I honor them all! What do you think?
After all, there's Simpson's Folly, Hennhouse, Front Porch Indiana, Thirteen Eleven, One Project Closer, The Petch House, Enon Hall, The Young Campaigner, just to name a few. Oh dear.... I could be here for just FOREVER!!! There's The Sow's Ear, DogMogBlog, Hiraeth and Hwyl, Bungalow23, and Oliver's Bungalow... OK. I'll stop.


















7 comments:
Sandy, Thank you so much! We are both hummbled by your kindness.Such a sweet gesture. I can't wait to check out the other links you have here. Thanks again.
Wow! Thanks, Sandy! What a great thing to find in my email tonight. :)
I'm really honored. I'll get to work on my own post back home as soon as I get some rest. HUGS!
We have a lot of the same favorites! I just love Nate. Reading his posts almost always made me laugh--wish he'd start blogging about his NYC adventures. I really like Jan's blog, too. She's one of those people you feel you could ask any question of, and she'd know the answer.
And then you named all those other ones that I've never read and now I have to go check them out, too!
Hua Kola little lady, thanks so much for your kindness and for visiting my blog ... I am too busy working lately to do much writing but will try and keep publishing a few stories throughout the summer.love your blog and will visit when I can.. keep your chin to the wind, your friend HAWK
I especially love the way you ended your post :>)
Thanks for the mentions at the end . . . and for absolving me from playing this time. I mean, I gotta get down the basement and strip more woodwork!
After I plant the 100 impatiens and vincas I bought yesterday . . .
Thank you so much! I'm honored. Sorry this is so late, I've fallen behind! Hope all is well!
p.s. Jayne, my activities now would make for a pretty boring blog. I'm sparing you the pain!
Post a Comment