authorblog: Weekend Wandering
The question is: Who was the most important person in your childhood?
Well, actually, there were 4. My mother and father, and my sister and brother-in-law.
My Dad taught me to have a strong sense of right and wrong, my mother did without to give me things I needed, and my sister and brother-in-law gave me some of the things my parents couldn't.
There are so many memories.
I think I am a stronger person today because there was never enough money so I learned to appreciate the things that I had because I knew there was sacrifice involved in me having them. It gave me a drive as I grew into a teenager and then an adult to give to others that have far less than I have. My life is rich beyond all measure because of those 4 very important people in my childhood. You cannot put a price on that.
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















3 comments:
That is a beautiful post and you are truly blessed.
We all have those beautiful people in our lives who have helped to shape and guide us into the people that we are today without us even knowing it.. beautiful post.. thank you so much..
What a lovely post and tribute to your family ..
Daryl
Post a Comment