Trying to bring a smile to your face.
I am aDaffodil What Flower Are You?
This is amazing!
Amazing!!! That kitty is so cute.
From the size of the cat, I would say that the exercise should definitely be encouraged! :-)Cute video! Thanks for sharing - D
Oh my gosh, Sandy! I love this video! I had to watch it twice in a row. My friend Katherine scuba dives; I can't wait to show this to her.
Amazing! I had to watch it a couple of times, too! I had to make sure it was real--if even entertained the thought of doing that to my cat she would have a heart attack!
LOL That's adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Amazing!!! That kitty is so cute.
From the size of the cat, I would say that the exercise should definitely be encouraged! :-)
Cute video! Thanks for sharing - D
Oh my gosh, Sandy! I love this video! I had to watch it twice in a row. My friend Katherine scuba dives; I can't wait to show this to her.
Amazing! I had to watch it a couple of times, too! I had to make sure it was real--if even entertained the thought of doing that to my cat she would have a heart attack!
LOL That's adorable!
Post a Comment