Trying to bring a smile to your face.
I am aDaffodil What Flower Are You?
Isn't that the truth, Sandy? Wow, they have really skyrocketed. No road trips this summer for us!Peace - D
If the last one was diesel I would say that it already has.. (grin) thanks for sharing.
Thanks for a good laugh first thing in the morning, Sandy. For some reason I got a kick out of the obligatory 9/10 at the end of each price. What would 9/10 more "omg" actually be?
I think its already passed WTF and now its headed toward GMAFB!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Isn't that the truth, Sandy? Wow, they have really skyrocketed. No road trips this summer for us!
Peace - D
If the last one was diesel I would say that it already has.. (grin) thanks for sharing.
Thanks for a good laugh first thing in the morning, Sandy. For some reason I got a kick out of the obligatory 9/10 at the end of each price. What would 9/10 more "omg" actually be?
I think its already passed WTF and now its headed toward GMAFB!
Post a Comment