Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Miss Kitty's Spot

No. No. Not the kind that has fur and chases mice. Miss Kitty is this absolutely wonderful young lady that has a blog called Educated & Poor. She's smart, funny, loves chikkins, kittehs and goggies... and has a mother that can do absolutely amazing things with some cloth and a pattern. In her post today she has some absolutely amazing vintage patterns posted. I am putting a link to her post here so that those of you who long for the beautiful clothes of yesterday can take a look and sigh, sigh, sigh.

http://educatedandpoor.blogspot.com/2011/08/old-pattern-promenade.html

I sure wish her Mom would adopt me (even though I am older than she is) so that she could make me a dress from one of these beautiful patterns.

XOXO Miss Kitty!!

3 comments:

St. Blogwen said...

Marvellous patterns, aren't they?

Incidentally, did you find the typo on the one pattern? I didn't.

Sandy said...

I'm going to hate finding out where the typo is because I sure didn't see it either!

Sandy said...

p.s. I think one of the pattern's says McCall instead of McCall's????