Got me to thinking back to all the potato-related projects I did as a child. Did you ever do the potato-conducting-electricity experiment? Or carve potato halves to do block printing with tempera paint?
Having said all that, potato vines make beautiful plants. There are several different varieties of sweet potato plants offered at my local nursery; I think P. Allen Smith uses them a lot in his container gardens, too.
Hi, Miss Kitty! I was so delighted to see your comment. I remember doing the potato stamp thing. The boys did the electricity experiment. It was a VERY long time ago. :-)
I can remember my girl friend's mother growing sweet potato vines in her kitchen window. I'll have to check out one of the nurseries around here for sweet potato plants (of course, the sign I saw in the Tractor Supply Store "My husband said if I buy one more plant he's leaving... I sure am going to miss him") might apply here. LOL
2 comments:
Adorable! :-)
Got me to thinking back to all the potato-related projects I did as a child. Did you ever do the potato-conducting-electricity experiment? Or carve potato halves to do block printing with tempera paint?
Having said all that, potato vines make beautiful plants. There are several different varieties of sweet potato plants offered at my local nursery; I think P. Allen Smith uses them a lot in his container gardens, too.
Hi, Miss Kitty! I was so delighted to see your comment. I remember doing the potato stamp thing. The boys did the electricity experiment. It was a VERY long time ago. :-)
I can remember my girl friend's mother growing sweet potato vines in her kitchen window. I'll have to check out one of the nurseries around here for sweet potato plants (of course, the sign I saw in the Tractor Supply Store "My husband said if I buy one more plant he's leaving... I sure am going to miss him") might apply here. LOL
Post a Comment