Monday, January 3, 2011

TV Scam Commercials

OK. Now I've seen everything. I just saw a commercial on TV for something called "battery jump ups". And there will be people flocking to their phones to order.... BUT... will they actually stop to think about it before they shell out their $19.95 plus s / h? Of course not! Common sense will tell you that a AAA battery, put into a AA jump up, put into a C cell jump up, put into a D cell jump up will not power the apparatus that needs a D cell. It really needs a D cell for the power of a D cell. DUH!

Am I wrong here or what?

5 comments:

The Muse said...

I rarely buy anything from tv...simply because of things just like this...lol

Sandy said...

I agree!

Sandi McBride said...

They call them cons for a reason, and I'm sure the tv stations don't check out the veracity of these statements, it's the money they're interested in! I'll be keeping my money in the bank or my wallet!
hugs
Sandi

Sandy said...

Hi, Sandi!

That's just where I like to keep my money, too! (((hugs)))

The Muse said...

LOL indeed :)