Sunday, April 18, 2010

Hello!


I'm going to have to get better at this. I was doing all right for quite awhile. I posted every day. I was funny. I was witty. Or so I like to think. :-)


Then came Facebook. And cows. And fish. And tropical islands. And Bejewelled. And zoos.


And all a lot of my family and friends were on Facebook. It's my great-niece's fault I'm on Facebook. She invited me. Then my nephew (her Dad) was on Facebook. Then my sister was on Facebook. The rest, as they say, is history.


I love my blog. I love all of my blog friends. They feel like family. I am going to get better at this once again. I am hoping that you haven't stopped dropping by.


The sun is out today. It is quite nippy for this time of year (at the moment 37º) but with a promise of a high of around 57º today. I think I will clean out the bird bath and put some water in it -- not full just in case it gets cold enough to freeze. The blue jays were out there looking for a drink of water this morning. Maybe we'll put some sunflower seeds out there for them, too. Actually, it's the squirrels that eat most of the sunflower seeds -- the little pigs. But they ARE cute. There are 3 or 4 of them. They've got to eat too! I am also going to have to start taking pictures again. I don't have a fancy camera (it's a Kodak Advantix), but I can get the pictures put on a CD so that I can put them on the computer and then put them on here. The ship has sort of sailed on the spring flowers -- although quite a few of them are still in bloom. I always admire all the photographs of my blog friends. Well, enough rambling.


I am hoping it is sunny wherever you are and you have a wonderful day no matter what it is you are going to do!

No comments: