I can't believe how fast the birthdays are coming now. I swear I just had a birthday a couple of months ago.
But what I is really bad is how your driver's license and tags come due on your birthday. So to add insult to injury you have to go to that God forsaken place (Sec of State office) and wait in line...just to get a number.
2 comments:
Happy day to both!
and May you have a Sunday filled with love :)
Thank you!
I can't believe how fast the birthdays are coming now. I swear I just had a birthday a couple of months ago.
But what I is really bad is how your driver's license and tags come due on your birthday. So to add insult to injury you have to go to that God forsaken place (Sec of State office) and wait in line...just to get a number.
Post a Comment