Well, I think I have decided to just buy a new washer. Maybe upgrade just a tad. I thought about the new front loaders, but I don't think there is enough room to put it in the utility room (only place there is for the washer and dryer -- mind you, I have a 900 sq. ft. house -- all on one floor). Decisions, decisions, decisions. Well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Off to the laundromat, and then I'm going to check out washers at ABC Warehouse!
p.s. Where did August go?
What this thing is still active?
16 years ago


















2 comments:
Sandy, I have a small home too. I have the front loaders and I love them. The ones I have don't take up that much room. I also got the storage units underneath. It was well worth it because they have the added storage. Also no bending over or straining.
We had a small home as well (remember our tiny Victorian - a little over 880 sq ft). We were not able to find a spot for a washer so we constantly went to my parent's house or the laundromat.
As for August...I should have trapped the sucker so it couldn't get a way!
Post a Comment