Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wow!

While sitting here trying to thing of something clever to post my eye happened to catch the number of posts. The magic number? A whopping 516! Can you believe it?! I sure couldn't! I'm amazed.

It is so much fun doing this. Every once in awhile I post something from the heart or a personal observation, but what I love doing the most is making sure everyone who stops here get a boost to their heart... in other words, a laugh.


I love reading all of the other blogs in my very long list of favorites. I love them all. Some are blogs in exotic places with beautiful pictures of faraway places, some are about the wonderful people that make up their families, and I do love the houseblogs... loving restorations, amazing renovations, detailed project instructions, making silk purses out of sows ears... some are poetry, and some are full of fun things to participate in. There's Dogs on Thursday, Blue Mondays, Wordless Wednesdays... fabulous! Just absolutely fabulous!


Well, I didn't mean to get carried away... I think I just wanted to say:


You are all wonderful and your special spots are awesome! Thanks for being out there, for coming here, and for becoming my friends -- espcially for becoming my friends.


I think I might have just the right award for all of you.


Yep. Here it is:


1 comment:

HennHouse said...

I *heart* you, too!!