As our nation's Big 3 auto manufacturers face bankruptcy, we must go back to the old time basics. Americans will soon need to once again embrace the original.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog again. I just realized that I had not linked your blog on either of my sites! It's done now. I really enjoy your blog and hope you visit again soon.
As far as those bushes go..we had to take ours down right to ground (about 4 inches above) that seemed to do the trick :) However here is a great page.. http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com/pruning.html
4 comments:
This is priceless Sandy.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog again. I just realized that I had not linked your blog on either of my sites! It's done now. I really enjoy your blog and hope you visit again soon.
Craig
LOL that is too funny. Although I love riding horses...and I think they are wonderful animals...boy would it take me a loooong time to get to work lol
OH MAN LOL thats awesome LOL
too cute LOL
Hey, I saw over at Craigs observations (ok now Im a blog stalker) LOL...that your hydrangea was not blooming...are you cutting it back in the fall?
As far as those bushes go..we had to take ours down right to ground (about 4 inches above) that seemed to do the trick :)
However here is a great page..
http://www.hydrangeashydrangeas.com/pruning.html
Post a Comment