Monday, November 24, 2008

ESFP - The Performers

The entertaining and friendly type. They are especially attuned to pleasure and beauty and like to fill their surroundings with soft fabrics, bright colors and sweet smells. They live in the present moment and don´t like to plan ahead - they are always in risk of exhausting themselves. They enjoy work that makes them able to help other people in a concrete and visible way. They tend to avoid conflicts and rarely initiate confrontation - qualities that can make it hard for them in management positions.











I have been Typelayzered!

River Poet over at http://gettheetoapoet.blogspot.com had this cool spot http://www.typealyzer.com/ on her blog, and naturally I had to check it out.

Thanks, River Poet, for pointing me toward Typealyzer, which analyzes blogs based on Meyers-Briggs personality typing. According to the analysis, I am an "ESFP - The Performers" type blogger!

5 comments:

Miss Kitty said...

#1: I love any blog that plays "Heartache Tonight" by the Eagles.

#2: Now I have to go Typealyze myself. Never had a Meyers-Briggs done, but it sounds interesting.

RiverPoet said...

Oh, cool, Sandy! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. And look! We're the same type!

Peace - D

Larry said...

I just tried it and all I got was this:

Detected language Thai. The only supported languages are English and Swedish. But stay tuned, we are expanding.

Why S? said...

I'm a Performer too! No wonder I'm having such a hard time in my management position.

Jen said...

going to typealize right now.